Friday, September 30, 2011

New school year = new blogs

Ok I know I know I've been gone.. Really it's just been boring and I've just been blah. I know right excuses... But I'm back... I'm back with new stories, new problems, new clients and new drinks... So sit back and get comfy........ Let's just go ahead and jump right into it... Shall we.



Ok schools been in for well over a month now... I'd say we have taken about 25 fake ids, about 45 ids that are actually someone else and I'd say a dozen of those arevpretty bad as in they don't even remotely look close to the person at all... Example: a white girl who's about 5 fee tall and 150 ish pounds... Tries to use a light skin mexicans Id who was 5'9 and about 120 pounds... Really people.get smart ... At least get your same ethnicity for starters.....
Kids.. I tell ya just keep getting dumber and dumber ....

Well now I'm back with plent of stories I'll be witin much more frequently ... Promise ....

No comments:

Post a Comment