Sunday, May 22, 2011

tis the seasons for weddings

my whole entire weekend consisted of weddings.. yes that is right.. my whole weekend ruined (if i am aloud to say that) with weddings.. i guess i should not say ruined because i really do love being apart of peoples lives, including wedding.. but back to back is a little much for me.. ,mainly because i am not married nor and i in any hurry to get married. and its just so expensive.. so one of my best friends ever got married on fri.. (its cheaper i guess). my wedding gift to him was buying  the liqueur and beer for his wedding (balling i know right) so there were rough;y 115 people at this venue.. so this is the alcohol i bought for this wedding: 29 cases of miller light, 1 1/6 barrel of Sam adams ,1 case of lady bligh spiced rum, 6 bottles of Jim beam, 6 bottles of well vodka, 3 large, large white zin, 3 very large Chardonnay, 1 larger Merlot and 3 bottles of campaign. i would say that could even possibly be cutting it close (well for my alcoholic friends at least) so through the night i know i put away at least a bottle of lady bligh myself.. the wedding basically ended at around 1130... we packed up the alcohol that was not used because the bar that my boyfriend owns will buy back whatever is not used i was really hoping hardly anything would come back. so as i see what they are wheeling to me on a cart i almost fainted.. really i loaded up 19 cases of miller light. i even gave 1 of those cases to the guy helping me load it.. and 7 bottles of lady bligh (12 are in a Case) the whole bottle of captain, 3 jim beams and 2 vodkas. and some random whine that was half open and used. really.. that really hurt my feelings. an open bar and nothing got cashed except the small keg i brought. and i thought i knew those people at this wedding. apparently i do not. so my major contribution of liqueur was not so major.. but overall the wedding was beautiful and everyone had a really good time.. and the bride and groom looked amazing. and the food was delish!!!!!happy wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment