Sunday, April 3, 2011

what my momma taught me

so saturdays are usually our busy days.. and last night we had a awsome party,,, and when i say awsome i mean it was the lamest party a soriety and fraternity has ever had i am pretty sure.. their theme was kindergarten.... ok that may be an ok theme for a house party but really at the bar..a bunch of people dressed up like like some weirdo 1985 people.. and then played songs from disney movies... ok well besides their cool party.... lets talk about respecting your bartender,,, that means be nice, wait your turn dont yell.. you know treat others like you want to be treated kinda thing.. constantly this is an everyday battle.. why??? can someone please answer me why. i have thrown more people out for disrespecting me than i have for anything else... my momma taught be do not let anyone disrespect me.. and ill be dammed if anyone does..... so last night i threw a dbag out because he was not very nice to me.. so lets recap. be nice to your bartender.. wait patiently.. sometimes they are busy and cant always get to you right away..

No comments:

Post a Comment