Friday, April 8, 2011

the masters is on


its that time.. golf time.. the masters is on. so all day long ive had to watch golf... listen to golf, and talk golf..... it does get old after awhile.. its just not an exciting sport to watch.. dont get me wrong i do like to play it.. when i drink.... but as i have been watching this i notice a player... and apparently hes super young and super good.... and he is the talk of the bar all day long... and like i said before i am not any kind of golf expert at all.... but it still baffles me that yet again someone way younger than me will make more on this tourny than i will make in my life.. dammit. i always thought i should have started playing golf early on... just think i could have played golf in college and paid way less im pretty sure.. and even pursued it after.. they always need and want women players.... for any sport.... i would even design my own golf clothing line.. well you just wait.. when i have kids they are starting golfing right when they walk... just wait... my kid will be the next mcllory...

No comments:

Post a Comment